The goal of the continuing education programs is to contribute to develop successful schools, a strong community, and a skilled workforce.
The courses, workshops and conferences are designed under the key competences for lifelong learning. The Key competences are essential in a knowledge society and guarantee more flexibility in the labor force, allowing it to adapt more quickly to constant changes in an increasingly interconnected world.
Based on the European Qualifications Framework and Cognitive Perspective of Learning, EuroCsys develop programs using new technologies for education and intercultural tools.
The methodology enhances the learning process through resources for the neurotransmission for the brain flexibility and creativity.
- Courses are designed both for those seeking training in a particular skill as well as for those preparing for entry level employment.
- Older adults who want to continue to enrich and educate themselves.
- Disabled adults: People with special needs who want to get training in a particular area.
- Teachers and trainers who want to develop teaching and training skills.
- Youth who want to develop learning or job skills.
All programs are holistic integrated and based on the principles of digital inclusion and educational neuroscience.
Depending on the course and location there are three delivery ways:
- Face to face.
- Blended learning.
All of the programs include: Orientation, a previous training and a level examination for all of them.
Please find more information on the following links: